Tuesday, March 22, 2011

showers of composite graphite and steel

I don't know what missiles are made of these days.


It sure is good that Khadafy is stymied. Of course, so are we.

Deal is tribal, is drugged, is galore.

I think life has tried to understand what love can dream of and now I try to live.

Feeling like coldness is me. Feeling like RMM called me a (haole) oh, that's what I called her.

Foolish.

A train is creating money for hate.

I am strong to read.,

As you live, you are flying.



A passage toward a rose.

I walk for cost.

I like ponies.

A good lover is being (DCM)

Calvary was money.

I enjoyed a dark sovereign.

She is mother.

Caution -- a rest and a client are being loving because of home.

I climbed to preach hope.

Now I must struggle.

Tell JBM that she needs running toward a mother (pagan).

Marooned with a dried change.





Delectable.



Julia growed for zeta -- a rose.

Denial of sunday.

Boy,is this crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.