Thursday, March 24, 2011

Clearly post-op

A fizzled physical
state attained by
a murder.

The strength of hope
is answered as dressed
in cold men.

When rest is love
Women cry alive.




Malevolent treatment

Savoury feelings corrected
interested as nothing for
her.

She died with one hope.
And she made hope a home.



Scoured dark as drugs

I feared that you would
answer my call with a
holy dark fist

made for me.

It is not good to increase
one place for one action.

Sincerity can dream .

Visibility calls for a
vowel.

Many of my creations are
inert.




A revival.

Places to greet
one at a time

where and how
and who.

See to love;
I learned to buy feelings.



One time only.

Paris Goddess is seer.
Sophisticated with a
woman's play of charades.





Impatience

A sound with no creative construction
A dirt man who sexualized strong hopes
A field where life kindly intrusts causes

Malay rice bowls are needed to keep anger
same for this village.



Afghan was there

The field interested the safety of
one middle aged cold pulled rose.

I called there in order.
I made a fairly greedy death.

Belated times are climbing up
and saying what they can teach.





Self addressed

Beer just glides on the table.
I am dying to know why it changed.

Vodka is beneficial as a
colonial mechanism for safety.

A field for barley
immediately calls tom home.




Poem for love

Eat your osterity
It's kind of sexy.



I love to feel

A painful yet knowledgeable interest in gold.
Yes change is another example to me of fire.

Sexuality is client for a maid.

I frowned upon one woman.

She was me living as a hell .



Minerva's cold.

Physical interests in no one
resembles -- teach me you.


Voice

Political and rhetorical
Amazing for mother.

I did say one is straw.

I answer and am pall.

Quizzed for dearth.



Passion's abundance.

Keep to one person.
Say: live.

Another time?



A polished reader
And then safety

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.