Friday, March 4, 2011

Hate equals love, judged.

I hate my friends for being strong when I'm a fool and a crackhead and a shit.

I love them for being messy for themselves: me thinking of why.

Love your daughter.

Love your neighbor.

Love your dreams.

A "supposition": my brother wanted me to FEEL like a bitch.

I need his love.

He is running to suffering.

I must stop hating.

I love life; I love home; I love the Goddess. I am not suffering (drugs).

(I give) Shit for safety.

Ask to grow to life.

What I'm not saying: coldness is death. I brought my hatred of suffering to pain.

I must not feel afraid.

Safety is pain.

I must remember that I am chasing cruelty because it makes me share love with night.

What is night?

Poem of darkness is teaching life to myself.

I growed.

Live and be your gold.

Be your hopes.

Be your friend,who is love.

Men are good. I am happy for that.

I like the freedom that I dreamed of.

Yes I do give love to feelings.

I live to be me, who is mother of crown.

Being good to love. Being good to change. Being a mass of coldness (pain, doubt, fear). I love hopes for home.


Religion makes me feel like hostess.

I was deaf to men.

I was deaf to love.

Now I need hope.

List lust lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.