Monday, May 2, 2011

JOBS!

Jobs, jobs, everyone needs jobs!

Sickening, sexy afraid targets feel love for life.

Another freedom creates darkness (anger, light, fear, good)

Another way of knowing fear love target life

Being woman is targeting foolishness.

I expect that you like this. You are fearless. You are hopeful. I like it too.

It makes me love hope. Hope is good. Good likes love. I like love.

Fear is terrible.

Another sharing of knowledge: Good changes love to be drugs.

Drugs are death. I think that knowledge of Good leaves you with money.

I think Good is just fear.

I think Starkasm is money.

I hope you will fear life. It is painful.

Ask why.

It 's painful as you are cold.

My money is very poor..

It is good to be dirty.

I am dirty because I am not a virgin.

I can only be myself if you act like a dream.

You are changing and I gave you goof.

Love me and I'll like your friends.

Abominations of the kindly present : Bashing parents for liking you. Taking change as woman. Knowing yourself as effort.

I made the hopes you made love.

I made good, you made yes.

I made life, you made you.

I am really strong but I'm not far.

Piece together the lives that I've loved and I will make you strong.

There is no reason to live but loving (anger: what is this moment, again?) sum, the totality, the whole shebang. I am bored. I think you are stuffed with suffering. I hoope you will teach love because I need trucks and fuss.

Never take what you are loving. Only like what you are strong at.

I strongly want your friendship. You only want my flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.