Thursday, May 5, 2011

Metric appearances

Rain bahrain

A crude Freedom growls good
Sailors climb freely sharing money

I wanted to cry but I soddened my body with keen steam

Bade farewell to slum;
Called (save it) home and

A manner of life called life is meaning.



Bodies immured with need
As death buried a soft notch.

Women alter the test:
I can stop me.






Today is a day in which love moves time. It is a day for knowledge. I rant to give some life to me.

A bent fear
A needed fear
A Runt combing love with sex

I tell you that love is seen with one cough
Interesting compressions lead to over wrought exhaustion of you as reader.

Wise to know that I another teacher.
Wise to know that I can be good.


Exact wordings conveying one feeling in its connection with self and in its original and final appearance.

Teach me what I do that I know.



Write what appears to sustain: It is a flapping tent in the desert wind.

I have taken cover in such tents.

I drank smoked and had sex in one.


You created a good lover. Now I peered towards sarcasm and lied about one interesting deed. It was that I am no patient person. I am drying one feeling for your inspection. It's called , soft.

Now when you admire a large poem, you may recall that you were penned.





One more time:

Pigs bent over a friend and said, "Darkness and you like patience." You and us teach hope. We fail to love you because you dirtied yourself.

Incensed at one life: Cod.


Mania for yes: I am dreaming that I like shit. I think I have a lot of guilt about the pleasure I took from shitting. That is how primitive my self-construct is.

Screaming at Dad might make changes.

He's dropped dead.



Souk is needed. One Moccasin in Morey's Materialism is one drop of money.

Embrace me, won't you?


Ha!

1 comment:

  1. 9/30/13: Doing pain is a bad patience for anyone. Okay, there was a moose thinking of race as nothingness.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.