Monday, May 30, 2011

Me, A Gender, A Gander

Tension

Goliath Galilei

Put your life in a sucker.

It's the friend you always thought would be strong who gives freedom for no one.

Anxiety

Create Treatments that anger your parents with their coldness.

Cool

Peace for hustles that want only life

Bean

Defects of personality (Goddess) need change. I called her a pest.

She and I are no one. I want the place of yes, you can listen and give.

That's the place of positivity.

Mania

Density draws life and answers dreams with pain

Positivity is pain. Money calls you fearful when it angers its bar.

I wanted love and I asked for one lover.

She was happy. I was pained.


Manipulation

Feel good. Be strong. It's sexy to love Father Boss.


No one likes a drug addict. No one is my sibling.

Caught the fear.

Is you or is you not?

I is.

Peeling hookers for no one is freaky and cold.

I tried to know that you are safe. I tried to know that I am good. I think this anger is pain.

Joy is that my mother gave feelings of happiness. I know my feelings. I know my lover. I like a woman who is loving.

Teach what you can.



I love good pictures. One is life. Another is trust.

Thank you for making life something life is: brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.