Friday, January 25, 2013

Additional lines for my blog/journal

I cannot make women love me.
I cannot be a friend to my lovers.

I am not the only crackhead that needs a place to be happy.

I am what is called a seeker of peace.

I never wanted to make anyone afraid of life.

I am sorry that I am writing anything that is my simplicity.

I confuse simplicity with visceral, even brutal expressions.

Death is not babying your life.

I know that when I have another ...

I have to understand that there is pain in my ...

You are you. I am what I am; and I am home because my mother is ...

I safely...

I am crying in order to understand the pain that I have made.

I do not like it when there is pain.

I have made pain because I was a f*****g ....

Laugh or not.

I know I am unable to complete sentences because I have feelings about everything I am writing that I am unable to express within the sentence at issue.

My concerns now:

I hate my grief because it is rude to be another lover of art. I say this because I do not like people who do not save themselves for the pain of being people. That pain is knowledge. That pain is loss.

I am opposing knowledge to life. Most people seem to be able to dispense of knowledge or any kind of abstraction whatsoever in accomplishing what they have to do. To me that is in part a choice to ignore a great deal of the universe, and in part an advisable practicality.

Law is no one's baby.

I do not seek what is creative. I seek what is creative in dreams, not possibility.

I have to add up the possibilities to find what will best suit me in this world where not only everything is changing, but choice is systematically being eliminated for everyone but those with enormous wealth.

I find this time in history to be scary and disgusting and inexcusable.

The great American middle class failed the workers and is now being failed itself. What a surprise!

I hope that you will understand that no one believes what is "entourage," i.e. failure.

Failure is my own.

What is New York??

What is a place where no one says what is beautiful?

I do not need somewhere that no one has beauty for themselves.

I am someone who has lost strength because I ceded beauty to the ... creative.

Concentrate, ms.

I wish that I was the only person who ever met cruelty and found dreams.

Dreams such as those include: what is necessary, what is cruel, what is imperial?

I am not that happy with this love of my entrance. This is because I am poor and not alive for peace.

Note the contradiction.

A*****a was the person I tried to bring for myself to her beauty. I have found that she is a feeling of lake and rap and pain.

No one will ever know what I mean unless I spell it out. I am cruel because I am a pagan.

This is the misconception of a Christian. And the lie.

I hope you will allow my grief to lessen enough that I have hope.

Yours,

Inanna's Teacup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.