Saturday, January 26, 2013

Anonymous brings back the Land

The hackers


I say that I can
Issue the
Peace.

She with her body
Shares
Peace.

I gave myself
No one
And a road to

Women.

War with the government
Is grief to
Art.

Levels are not life.

Mannequins crave
Reason.

I believe war is
Not good for
Hope.

This opinion derives from
Loose pain:
Life and beauty are

Staying here
As poem.

I remember the need to
Laugh.

I remember the hope of
Laughter.

I know the safety of
A moment
To not violate.

The prosecutors of
Aaron Swartz
Cried for poem.

I give them
mostly
freezing.

Anonymous likes

Flaws of my life
Are here.

Entropy was here
For its grief.

I always dreamed
that I was
Many.

To dismantle the government,
dismantle yourself.

Inside I have seen
Land.  (This is the first line)

Prepare to live
Without apparatus.

Land and roads to
Memory.  (This is the second)

Poems of Change
Are where

My need is for
Soaking in
Laughter.

Prevalence of
Effort is

Aggravation of
Thin craven lace.

I'm trying to hard
To make sex into God.

I am writing what is
A drain on my feelings.

These are:

Freak is dream of cleaving
to Moments.

I list this girlie naked
Goddess.

Man is dream of empire.

[Calling myself StupiddD!]

This world of waying the breeze is
Tossed.



I'm not art.

Change is open.

Close the jar.

Roaming the angels I feel messed over.

Saying what I am in order to get where I want to go,

Napping where there is life is the stake.

I cannot make you be roses.
I share banks.

Telll your lover, I am a cape of booms.

No one is needed where no one is messy.


Seeking power of writing
I write power.

Hacking my open dream is
Literature.

I was here for a moment.

I believe in Cunt to make a draft
Of Lace.

The Lace Curtain Irish, in other words.

I cannot write anymore without being a sinkhole for your dog.

Itch the Rich/Bitch/Snitch/Witch.

I don't want to change because life is not safe.

Peace to the players.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.