Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wild Arrogance. Failure. Loss.

I am what I am.

Poems that read needs create hate.

Love your needs?

How do you write a poem for that?

What I am full of --

Asa Buchanan
Tracy Quartermain

Efforts to be low because of empires for a change of age.
I.E., Escape from womanhood (flips and embers -- hairflips and hopeful lives)

I know what I tried as myself (Julia Murray) to accomplish.

That was a moment of estrogen. 

Now, I was dreaming faces.  They grated on me.  I was worried about this argument.  I now have a boss.  She knows angels.  I hate her trying to be  a nothing.

Slap is where I eke answers.

("eke" is Middle English for "also.")

Possibly I gave a lot of moments when that was apples.

I was Johnny Appleseed in my mind.
I was girlfriend.
I was a reason for simplicity.

That was good (to arrive at).

Home is where life is people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.