Monday, January 7, 2013

Pain and Peace

I will not pass pain to those who have not earned my contempt.

I despise people who do not respect my needs.

I despise people who are foolish.

I am not the drunk who made life me.

I was a crook.

You and I are the only failures who believe that no one is roman.

This dream of making freedom the nature of life is making me foolish.

I wish that I could write something that would make you understand that I have been stupid.

I am trying to say that men were alive because they want people to be free.

This is the way of people who cannot like the only place that is hopeful:  life.

Many times it occurs to me that what I write about others equally applies to me.




I can work when there is thankfulness.  I can find thankfulness in love.

So, if you care, then I will be happy.



Yours,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.