Sunday, January 6, 2013

To be grateful

My mother bought a ton of food yesterday, to which I contributed a hundred dollars.
I subscribed to Poetry magazine for twenty dollars for eleven issues.
I sent 50 dollars to the International Action Center for their 20th Anniv. Gala, and will receive a book in return.
I told Calvin that I would treat myself with respect.

I was able to eat way too much yesterday, but I did not collapse.

I have most of the day left to redistribute misplaced and "unclean" possessions.

I may be able to read a few pages of prose/poetry.

I feel free to choose what to do.

I am not afraid to be strong.

When I work I have hope.

Laughter is for me not against me.

I will be able to pay off some of my medical and computer debt this month.  My mother is paying nearly 1400 dollars toward a hospital bill I incurred in October.  That is "phenomenal."

I will be able to be peaceful and happy sufficiently for my needs.

I have the goal of publishing some of my poetry in the next year, which I told Carol, my friend in Wyoming.

There is a dream that when illness has its pain met with peace that it will be free of anger and poisonous foolishness.

I have been met with peace.

I am grateful.

Now to make a maverick -- me -- patient.

Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.