Thursday, December 26, 2013

Dream journey to Flake

A Thought

 DRAFT

A mossy round passionate okay:
This given sequence works
As sequence.  It must, because
That is how it arrived:  an emergence

One after another.

This is a joke to me:
Not believing in my own
Words, their importance,
Their possible moment of anger.

Emergence here becomes a record of
Emotion.  I only tell these words,
Which are free as body,
Without art and with small love.
.
(Insight and record of insight;
Death and record of death.)

-- not knowing what I show
To you of myself.

How do you write a break
In consciousness?

 I am not shown in these musings.

--Apparently no one can answer
The possible roundness of
Change--

When no unity of intent exists
In a record of life, then it is
The very inchoateness of

Emergence which must suffice.

And now I am lost.


***


"Mom, come here."
She reaches out

And I am lonely.

***

I am afraid of death
Working itself deadly

With Lesson of my own
Drastic possible whore
Money.

I have asked and allowed:
Maybe never to listen.

I hear the radio.  I hear my
Stranded thoughtlessness.

I am loose worldly part of
A verse recording of
Momentary Effort
At poes(t)op

Wook Pop Rascal Life
Nasty Rest is boring to --
Castle its drama!!

I play here with a conception,
Deadly to written possible
Thought, of a naked pagan
Loose part of my fame.

I retain therefore with in me
A savior who was his own
--No one -- is bossed.

This is the tenor of thought
Into which I have stepped,
As overgrown cobwebs

Which a pale distant light
Illuminates but which
Find me tripping and scrambling,

Out of balance, not in.

World derives possibility
And I am
Think Think

(An opportunity I take
To work a poem with
Change)

A stink of loss
A flower of moss.

As no one possible answers
Art darkly then must I
Believe this writing I wring
From love only in order to

Ask -- a friend -- Rite
--Darkness scars itself--
Dreaming here of sores.

Ashes of life
Smoke of
Dense inertness
Proclaiming itself intelligence.

Last is the glowering
Flower girl with a
Still knock revolving
In her flake.

A portentousness to abandon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.