Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Vast Energies

Ostriches and Trees

A hill surround my delight
With baby sore.

A no one pasting reading onto
Satirical threads.

Messy and grueling, I delight
In a drug for its place in life.

Oral trolley is cautious and
Life is rationality for men, a capable actor.

I sense nutting the tree is worse
than cashiering the paper.

Estrogen naked in the thoughts of a
Man stirring a famous paper.

I resemble dreams that dream of
Poems.

No one can be as nothingness with its
Paper.

And when life parts from my strength
I will give a patient pavement.

Sack the night:  She alive for possibility.



***


Western Anger

Acting as a rational thread, I live to
Cast patience into the lake.

It is nothing to wield a free past.

Elevation is a way to breathe with
Gliding paper on a family's road
To laughter.

Okay naked drugs drink and fear
Do not allow my freedom to
Say I am policing breezy stars.

Oh well to work is to stop allah
Driving plumes to act in the string.

Affirmation and rights are narcs
When death is peace.

Peace and death go away at the
Flower goddess saying right is
Right.

Money and power coldly are sirs of
Rent.

Illness is a road to cruelty.

Hanging from a noose a friend works
In faces of fat rude bulls.

Ogle the family not my people:  their
Sameness is no one's stink.

The facts are land, teachers and body.

Immure thy world in a famous clown.
Work to grieve lace.



***

Week's End.


That peace directly flowers creases.
I say things which are dreaming of sharks.

Oh the stars are flaming with a night
That gives delight.

Oh mosh a dream. Oh mash a life.
Oh marsh a flower.

Work, Sylvia, your patience is soft.

1 comment:

  1. Griddle cakes amass peace.
    I write this shit and I do not know where to go with it without being stupid. I feel nutty and a cruelty that does not seem to give me much to understand. Maybe I will seek other ways of reasoning through this poem -- what I call the "project" of writing (after Sartre). Perhaps it is time to undo the project and work on the art. Richard?

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.