Friday, December 27, 2013

Living to Return

These words are afraid of myself:
I might give myself too much peace.

I know where you wish I could be
I might have thought of myself as a person with
("life" vs. "a cost") so, life.

I might have thought of myself as
Knives (sorry, athames, substantive for "witch").

Yet the actress worked lists, being myself
With Capes.  I have now remembered the
Moment I wrote my own loop.

The rollercoaster of my being has no
platform for offloading that I know. 

How can I be something other than a
Bored, frightened, badly fed passenger?

***

Love and parts of my freedom are strong.
I am good when I feel happy.

I have money and more of it.
It needs popes and nudes to make
It membered.

***

Lawful bodies act like a mansion.
I am working at love.

***

Large but around, a closed part of me
Did something rude.

I wrote that I was famous
(for being Fooled)

Into a law that I saved.

This law was to malign other women.

I thought this would be smart in that
I would at least seek something

Retrievable from creativity, which is
Orgasmic in its Mace.

I see a Mace falling on a poem.

The Mace calls out, "Die, Varlot!"

(Sorry, I couldn't resist!)

Edification poems many rites try

Lesbian ways

Because they are part of omens.


 ***


Work is rather a fearful part of being alive.

It always seems to make you work like you're
A crook.  I guess that's just me.

Nuts to Answers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.