Friday, December 20, 2013

Something about apartments

Oh is the love passion where that is right to start you are nut?
Is the ending of the sentence nut?

May I end the sentence nut?

Is this a loud crooked drunken nut?

I crown this loud crooked stubborn antique crowd
As a loud drunken crooked stubborn nut.

I said to myself this is a found unfocused gentle passion
To listen to my art as a loud crooked stubborn found nut.

Eft the raise of the drawbridge the ship travels to the Answer:
Paint a cashew nut.

Oil the star right:  she exists taking my life with her to a road
Loud crooked stubborn and rapt as nuts.

With Orchards driving the angry crooked needed found
Threaded settled argued all nuts.

O baloney nut round is your life.

1 comment:

  1. I feel stupid. I have to come back to this. It is stupid, ISN'T IT?

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.