Monday, December 2, 2013

Peace is the thought of being.-- Change is dear

Dear Goddess,

It is night, after midnight.
I have not slept.

If I can stay awake,
Let me write a poem.

I ask you and ask you freely
To call love this freely.

Write

"I am worldly in this nature
I am cruel in this flame.

I believe where nothing is
is the need to stick to

Acting."

O Goddess where is the
Laughter?

I ask you this need of yours to
Give laughter.

I am trying to act here.

--There is also the need to
Read with a sample of

Your place:

One is your stunk
Two is your three

I ask for you to think of
Peace.--

Oh, I'm a sack of dreams
With no anchor.

--Your little typing errors
Remind me of the days

When there was cloudiness

Soaring in the world you
thought of as dreaming of

Answers.--

Oh Goddess, and I say this
Beautifully in order to

Have the nature of
Thought,

What can I say about
Santeria?

--It is love you believe in,
Not your past.--

I feel working is another
Cloud of mine.

--It is a world of bodies
And strength which

Annoys your pain.--

Why listen for love?

I ask now to be thought here

I seek your patience. 

I seek words.

--Devil is your patient life.--

Oh with this time in my life
I am where darkness pays for

Thought.

-- Do not ask for your thoughts
Ask for your answer.

Think about it.--


A poem

Thinking about it is good
THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.