Sunday, February 9, 2014

A Book Called I Hate Cheese

Feeble Famblies coll me rude.  I wonder whether I am really free because I do not like families.  I wish I had a family.  They read passion.  I was wondering whether they are good.  I think famblies give you much to go for as long as god makes them peaceful.

I have written what is family.  I have begun to say for them what I know about them.  Word.

They are word.  I am peace.  They are love.  I am trees.

Okay?

Death works as a moose in a large money hungry crooked drug addicted flower.  This flower makes itself dreamy.  It is rude and loving.  I say because I am not family that I am a sexy moose.

Word is that God sought this family for its nothingness.  It sought him because he is sharking itself to the loud reason of being alone.  I hate that.  This is my friend.  He knows what is thoughtful.  He is also a good person.  I know to you there is very much cruelty in your friendship.  However I also believe that I am friendly to those woman who are friendly.

I  in other words have found a drunk.


Golden poppies waving in the wind.  Circle their flowering stars with a cross of fame.

I cannot write hard ons.  I cannot write theories.  I cannot write th'arty (authority)  It is my knowledge of art that gives me patience:  Tis will turn out my way because I am the artist of my own peace.

Oh.  Maybe I am working to be crooked at my thoughts.  They tell me that I am loving because I am peaceful.  Maybe I am drinking this way for the right to be good for whores.

Sickness is in my hopes.  I wish God had been here when I wrote this life.

Dastardly Dean writes of me:  Arpoem people people people.  I think her (Julia, my sister) as a racisst hater.  Cold in heer friends and beautiful in her strings.  She sought her life with a drunk and found sex was nothing when you have changes that make you poetic to be alive.

Oh.  Dean.  He is my brother.  I am his sister.  Give me somebody to be hopeful and worry for?

Guilt brings nothing but pain.

Dark violet worlds circle the loud parts which I draw here.

Elevation.  Parts.  Man.



I gave myself a reason for this patience, called what is a narc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.