Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I am a cunt.

I am loving.

Acting like I am foolish I love life.  Edification works itself there.

No one can do this without knowing that I am treating myself like I am (I am, it goes without saying ? Oh, thankful) artistic.

No one who knows me can say I am very peaceful.

I wish I had the same peace of being thoughtful as I want.  I know that you who are free will begin to feel happier.

I am glad.

As you may well wonder, why would anyone think that someone would be thoughtful about art?

I think that art gives much strength as well as love to all.

There is something hopeful in my life.  It is good to let it be possible for my friends to be family to me.  I am selfish that way.  I have no idea whether or not you who read this are named Rusty or Randy or Chelsea or even Marilyn but I have thought for a long time that I have been rude where I was messy.  I am messy in that I have body.  It is just another way of being an egotist, apparently, to think about it and to express that fact in that way.  No one need be kind to me without also messing me.  There is no good in being angry.

I love you.  There is good in that.  Maybe you who need me to be thoughtful will remember that there is freedom in good because all are able to listen, all are able to free themselves from  pain. 

I am sad about Philip Seymour Hoffmann.  I was not very familiar with him but it is obvious he was a person of great humanity and his loss is a sad one.

Nokay.

As you who wish to believe I am hopeful amy realize, there is good in hope.  I have tried to be strong.  I have tried to be free.  I must be hopeful.  I belong free.

You need me to be hopeful because I am a thought of my troubles.  That is not a good conclusion to this.

My life needs something other than anger.  I have no good in this fear of being part of money.

No one who knows me can say that I have been closed to parts of love.

I will be here today.  I allow myself to be strong.  Hopefully your strength will also allow you to free anger from my ranting.

RAnting, meshing, kindness and love all are life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.