Saturday, February 1, 2014

Actress of Pride

Imbolc

I found positive life where
Thought belongs to laughter.

It is nice and good to read
A flower's passion for being.

As a life of my own anger
Was crying niceness and love

And I ceased to work peace
Coldly, I wonder whether

A poem that states itself as a
People's moment is possible.

Effacement of reading only brings
Here a thoughtless trouble.

And now I have written thought
As the people's moment.

Noises' action works itself
Westernly listening dreaming.









WHEN WILL I MOURN?

Shame is on the love which was
Family.  I go to ride that part of

Life's being with a flaming star.

Level of my own father; level of
Her being was to give trouble

And love without family.

I sought this confused dream.

It is your peace that is beauty.

I give you parts which do create
Roses match.  I delight in

Work for People with my
Right to love her softness.

As you glow with passionate
Happiness, I make you straw.

Her marvelous will is life's
Somber nature.




I seek you

Golden rights with no one to
Part slaying golden parts.

I deal nothing for a road
Which kills staff.  I have

Listened to the life you
Coldly delineated as a

Mostly racist piss of a no one,
A temporary worker.

I am nothing without family;
I am poor because I hate chastity.

I am patient because nothing
Dissolves stubborn changes

Without my poop.

Edit for parts of life.







I love my stuff.  It is my life
I have to work with.

Edit for martyrdom.





1 comment:

  1. I will no longer judge pain and anger. I am peaceful because family changes with another moment. As long as racism is death I am lace.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.