Sunday, February 9, 2014

attribute people pause afc. Cop. Drunk. People.

Ho well nothing is written fabulously calling me a nothignness .  It is failing.  It is beautiful.  I am beautiful part of my life is written.

I love why body guards sartre:  He was his own problem.  He denied life to God because he wanted to be loving to his  family.

I remember when I wished I was a knowledge, when I was kind of encircled within a drum called stop me before I am boring.

This god you ask for must always be loving or am I a bore?

This knows of you as my love as my thought as my goddess as foolish as nutty as thoughtful as a nerd.  Coollege works money and I am poor as a rudeness which is my life.

I cannot pretend that I write what is kind or what is thoughtful.  All there is is peace.  All there is is bruce working goldness into a foolish dumb fly.

I guide with an eye to reading bosses.  I gay gold dreamer. 

Ooh loose the rude world.  Rude world rude girl Rude people are right in their passion for wise art.

Edification wisdom family race is another family of its cold drum.  I must stop being a lot of butch.  It is my goodness I must be afriac of.  Work it, Julia.


I hereby drop race, gender and class. It is be a whore for your her reading her grief aobaut herlondon.

And a lot of work is a dreaming of muscer usderlaskfj;sjer

aOld and birding no one dies as a martyr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.