Friday, February 7, 2014

Mad Skills

I

Call myself a loser.

I retrieve works from race.

It is a foul and cruel work to be soap.

Narrow is the night.

Okay, work calls me rude.

I have baked and boiled tallow of human mistreatment;
I have lost race in the calling of home.








I have Caught a Stone

The whorl of it guides me to a center
Where I see, belonging to a shark, a

Stone which coldly is working my thoughtless
Mentoring of her tree.

Grow in the light; grow in the dark.
I say, peace in the earth; peace in the sky.

Water drips on the clouds orchards straw.

I catch the moment with war.

Zero crazy is waste of voices.







Slavery makes anger

I read a failing roof
Where virtue collapses

In pain.

I ride a woman's laughter
To my need passing charge
To compassion.

No law opens my people
To rafters whose knots

Cancel trouble with a jump.







Incompetent Poetry

A depiction of life without parts;
A goddess lowering me to the Earth;

A Sexy woman tying her hair with a
Cold thought between her changes
And her fame;

A loss to sleek people needing mothers.

I woke the voyeur's density;
I feel like a poem bride cold and lurid.






Touch Your Toes

I scare you because I hate touching your life
And becoming a target for rational soap.

Lesson reading works by Ike and paper:
I shat on this knowledge in order to guide life
To my cry.

I know for this passion that I am sArtre's rook.

Nefertiti, Nestor, Nausicaa, Nina




Rejecting the Standard

To engulf oneself in the paper with
The Goddess' simple thought
-- ask your marsha's thought (Dean being arch) --

I see trees gassing God and making think into rain.

No one can believe only taste.







An Outline of the Task of the Second

Go
Randy

Leave
Thought

Give
Money

Argument
Charge

Rain
Tease

And cross passion your face

Nothing is nothing.

Change works itself wandering in my flake.







Another Round of Work

I can teach what is trouble and
Need thinking for its moment.

Dash and Dodge :  you are post-op.




School is people

I fly where nerds justify pinking
Reason is life to God as peace champion of roundness cold as rover.

Okay, I think of your family as loving and troubled.
I think of your father as a troubled star.

Gather love and save passion -- this is me   that is work.




Confusion

Laugh at your friends
Give your paper dreams

Teach your life answers

Effort kills maybes.

I was rooted in narcotic appearances:
Castle is masquerade of people.

I dream when I am thriving.
I work when I am cold.

You are the thought of art.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.