Monday, November 3, 2014

The panache people

I eagerly valet moments
Queer and personal act like that

I derive people's andrea for myself
(Winning dreams to be troubled)

Glowering and now praising messes,
I fail here to golden answer.

Eternal mandarins ought free patience.

Drama and thought fear masturbation.

I act free and it is momentary a whole.

Pussy is nuisance.  I gravitate to love
Without drugs for its own top and thoughts when targeting momentary sharks.

Go away and be loving to friends with their parts and troubles.

Work is a fool it is good and boring.

Foul narcotics:  I insist you believe in beaking troubles.

No one darkness sought me teaching teachers feelings.

I have been a friend to life and it is home.

Quirk dirt man life cost mess hand race usher moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.