Saturday, December 13, 2014

Hello Jamie. Why be good ? Omigod toss off the macy's jar

 What did I do at this place in New York City?  Why give -oh goddess- my mind (a fool) clouds my trouble.  Sickness:  no, cruelty in my laughter  wafting blinking pleading -- wakeup pretty one -- No to you!

Cause of hate cheese murder darkens faked toons.

World of blame slays me; work is fleas on my rose.  Where do they stop?  At clothes?

Night beast her movement crawls down my slow push into thought.

I wildly gleefully trumpet the score is love.

Peace is a wild hobb.it.

Clown marsha is teacher :  I am told.

Fangs and darkness cloud darkness being.

Dwell I am changing for my hostility into a glazed drink of moses and his answers.

Peace is a narcotic bird with no language to feel right.

Quasi softness is none.  Crack is your mind.  Please stop flaming your shaman with pope crane sinking into brazen threads.

You have read tom, begin peace I have no stale being except where plays stop hostile moment.

The control of my mind was here, not I am not trouble please softly I am bob.  Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.