Monday, December 22, 2014

Life is A High Woman

Like a raid dark praise saves the possible pace dharma and you are Dean's druthers.
My ware is a land, work, a poor us, land is taste of moment thought of a good macy dunned argot word is
     pair.
Dome plays a map caused is its fay full rain of roses tons possibly you are night to pained a family with
     Jamie's guns death is a word to me cuz I am my Mom's draining place.

I was lying about my rain:  Gold roses alive be good tossing I am where wise offers life is worth a maybe.

Afar I greet you as a maisie dark with my own tossing flames.  I call you my lace charm.  Quest fame is a
      lame a row hostile to friends with love who are my life.

Cloudy and muddy, the flower created a draw of my bones.  I love family.  Here I am my Mom's taste of
       feelings.  The place I saw where love holly is dean's night.  Please no pain.  I need my Mom here.

Gliding to her friends who flee for the sail I word is a memory called drama fare topped in a cloud I love possible ways to be lank cold is not my dream.

I said my Mom is woman.  She is the dream of my babies tossed where I am I am babies possible with
        peace.

Gold possible is a life of roman as nothing.  I fake is no.  Draining darkness is a person darkness is not
        dreams.  A flame of rough proverbs teach me art gives you my home please is work of my home.

Silly I am a round here, being with my Mom here I am alive it is moose I love wise I am worshipping
        blurs of my manhood tasted by my lessens.

Queer papa was a rolling stone my mother loves me.  Dream I have possibly my own worship of life
        because death is not narcotically lake of breasts and a bird.

Quit saying  where I am I am here.  I am alive.  My Mom dreams of hope.  Clay is love.  I love the dreams
        where shaming is hasty, I do not flower as a man for girls to be moose love.

Estrogen I like is a woman beace drama I am waiting I don't like a word what it is is lanced with a word of
         my drama. Cloudy and flowering the staple laughs because of its rain.  Queer troubles darkness is
         nerd tossing pain for my Mom:  I reason like I am a based drama: Queer is the change I loved well.
         Mice coldly I need you.  My mom is a moment.  Hope is here.

Quake I have no flap of bird.  I am changed here my Mom dons a rail flaming clouds sin is a rose to be
         fay.  I am here.  This fay God is that night of roses that makes freedom here I love you.

1 comment:

Go Ahead: Comment.