Saturday, December 13, 2014

The guidance of writing via inner revelation

 Not sure, Monsieur?
W here would this be to me were I called to flay the sheriff's cough?
Why would his drug (momma) call him star and possibly cling to body and a plaster Morgan?

Do you fear God?
Is my passion for annihilation sickening and painful?

Worlds of roast shark climb my tree without a shit for my cloven flames.
Shit tops the angry slash into my world: Listen for cross-time and baloney bob.

Fools call me art.  Tranquillity is a friend.  Stability is here.

Faust belongs to my bartering ways.

Blowing glazing over the stenched top of my mass, I squeeze the final crone
For my blase toss with pain.

Merger and acquisitions kind of life a friend teaches place with a forge.
Pussy love you.

1 comment:

  1. I square the top with the bottom; I cringe with the screech of the twisting metal; I cloud rights with my floor.

    Chase money at your trade.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.