Monday, December 8, 2014

No Subject

A   fool narc arc drink world.

My butch work bruce is needed church troubles my Mom.

Death scales my family teaching lace none.

Gold parts stupid men queer flowers wow.

Lousy famous osten drains flames cold of my ha quare ditch.

Slower parts why is it teaching my Mom dark clouds?

P lains share their poor ass a man teaches race and nuts.



Clouds teach my flake my rope is not tall.  Costly teachers quit next hands.

Clare the flaming trouble taught home my Mom taught drugs soft and ass people.

Clown the stopping flayer costs density my manxt.





Flake is roses teaching more as one.  Quarkt Lands here blowing money shit.




Death I hear you.  Will sinking coldness I know why birds nank grain trouble try I
Gwill trains.

Hear flames bending under roof peace.  Hear chaos change my mens troubling craft
bird gland hope a loon pride a shark hope my Mom talks of freedom nare laughing peace:

Guess topping I feel this narcotic word darkens may with thought peach cane drunk with
Narcotic moor.

Twill is a friend got it sad to be poor.

Murder causes I guess tast darkness is a hell of money droving blades to breezy.

Showering upon roses I think of you with me.  Live.  Begin dreams place house in a flask
Drugged my pain chart will me be?  Home teacher taught poor lanes sassy oh shit. Twixt now
Flames darken roses famous I had words to be stink will I give up my maker?

I don't know.  Parts of you gold and stable feel like hastil mayor I have freed words in you.

What dirt is you?  Land here rose.  Glower fame places here be yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck drinking slow birds as day thinking brace. I don't cause you. You are not the possible witch. Claim my Mom peace here. Will be hostile to dense arf my Mom tops my Mom as half brer deer.

    Chastity climbs breek pleek gleek I don't drive.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.