Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Chaos

Lowly blow; weirdness stop here.


I am here here weird ocean (I saw:) glong
Is it winter?


Whoa anon.


To life.


Is ware won?


Do thy class roam?


Queer money.


Queer body.


Queer rentals work hard a weird home.


lasting train.


I rain on men with or/al gold.


Cleave or meet love.


word train word of land world possible he goes


I am here is it worned dome I hope.


Dialogue here.


Toss my mind


Weird


Xanadu


Closs


Weird


Cold


Weird


Bony weird rain or change?


A maniacal poem boozes , are there ages?


ollranphatran


Lowly rant


You golden brand where is masel?


You blind poem where is glass?


The motion underlying vitriolic pain
is a hell here drastically flawed.


lok my mind or feel it break.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.