Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Uninhibited

You see, if poems can be open form, then perhaps words and letters can be also.  Under what conditions is there a plaxe for wo. a sibble.


As life begart thart so art dreams of boomp.


Queer sucks and work boop.


Betty Boop.


I have failed ego drums.  The world of aloneness sorry it is here.  I was here poopoo.  I know my Mom queried art (land) goddess please safely (work hard) is here.  Ago (in the past) God was troubled with trees and I told arba (sderivative of arbor) a word glom (What Chelsea and I did) bitch is a bird ego cold.  (and my ego is cold).  Dramp (driance clam (radiance? dry/damp?  Poop) wizard, clamming up the unacceptable, i.e., completely masculine, sexually predatory or aggressive places to silence) gay parts ego cold is cold. 


Dark cancels dreams worn in my mensa (menses/table/MENSA) law omen classes work holes doff my mind in groove is a word dumbing pussy is cruel and is not my dream.


Shores sores soars doors cores poors pours moose is word of lonely troubles dreaming of clease ? capitalism angers my mind coldly you were here (Rusty).  It was dear to my mind in its troubles.  Laughter/I/anger lowly pussy eats itself (as the snake swallowing itself and disappearing) gwerd (fake old English word) guerdon (real middle English word) xclan troubles live for another word darkness here sucks ass (is less than ideal).


I feel that there is a plaxe for my archers and my crap.  No one I have been here.


Stoopid bitch is a night of aloneness and angst,.


I saw you, Rusty, grieve a patient word.


I saw my mother pretty as Mom good and thoughtful , caring and a bird with issues of bo/bindink crane.  He-word darbe whole.


Good Mom is alicce vae alive.  It's another set of typos laughter god is none/known he used us more sorry of the bin (my destined "resting" plaxe).


If bodies here dream of home, please let her be home.


Cope my mom dearme is so omenly topping clap(the premature clap or was it the last one at the culminating MGN meeting?) I have no issues easily drunk with bombs or with love.  I wish you (Chelsea and Rusty) needed hom[e].


Okay,  Now I'm here (consciously [troubling -- why?] cod (God the fish).  Daaaasaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.