Friday, December 11, 2015

Derring Do

oil laughter pommy oil laughter pommy oopoo is booboo oil laughter possibility alive here where I am I saw my mother read me believe in me.  She is possibility of love my my my my alive is a world trying to love life possibility is a shore of love friendly peaceful love of life possibility sorry mommy ia m flowering alive here with my mommy bobby who is mother possibility feeling of love for mine who was my mommy possibility I loved her body for me as drummer to her urges.


Call me hope with love possibility.  He loved me.  Her life loved me.  I feel sorry toward the life of mustard and dreams call me fleeik world of wharedom.


Sorry tossing in this way.  I loved my life but it is you who ere land land is alive.  I want land for my mother to be alive in her life because peaceful peaceful alive peace suck ass is a world of hope causing god to destin bobby a goddess sorry I am not a friend.


I was here.  I wrote.  I wrote what I wished here is here .  Laughter is a lacy erea lowly is my I am here.  Killing Bobby isd Bobby here ; Wish I where bobby night is bobby here work buce stupid dupu. 


I is a suffucka of boob. 


life hassles la shark


rebel baby gives a Sartre Sartre.


Close the baby's w / heart is alive inits lessons farte4d dark bobo God bobo suck is zarka.


I Suck his girl grieving oh shit sex is being a woman orgasming here.


I am a bitch, a whore.  Closeted hate is hate.


Hell vestalis.  Cross me drunken destined dwords blown cold is bomb.


I have a word here I love you as w fast working is not drumming love.  I hassle death tis a lie.


Dear Roisty cold me booboo is a lunatic,


I sinking into waste of bobby.  Costing density peace is work not here here is a drunken bobby here is a woman being bobby bobby cause of bobby stupid nut is bobby.  I hated for her for making anchored in dreams od f fdeatiny.


Life guns drink.


Life is a mess to waf was aus dream?  I am a bbofiuy Loyalty causes priest to be a waste.


I hereby release my arf open nights fron a n drank.  I hereby am a bomb cold shit is not god.  I have freed drums.


I hereby release wife fly to brossels and become her lover name people of priests possibility.  I hate grain for its hessles.  Softly I must write a life family oil bobby for bobby.  He works and likes it.  Fuck it.  This is all I have to act as adrea m land of rates cultural ampress.  No one alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.