Friday, December 11, 2015

Death is a Crutch in My Mind

This is where I splatter myself on my
Allah a la low a l a babbling gaffic


Orny dope listens aret angel I suck assl.


Angel I love you Is another death to whole lack pheces deces.


I ate bangok


I ate wise a live.


I ate dying cloning dressed in dage hester baby


Silly baba ango bobo gloss me loss loss looss is loss
to work hard, hard byobby, hard bobby bobby moosie
Is a booster shark moose.


Anger is drink of blame.


Whore work hard bobby here is bobby hating Gos d as a word


He loved his mother treastes nigger drama kills sdistance for a llah.


Cold terrorism lays binding cats in my ragcensk grave is a drama wof a world


Topped men toppen da ceas.


Try I go I go I am a baby glowering soft ly sexy sexy is a suker deriving whore is masturbation work of a laughter cold bobby boby whore is a whroe boambong cloud work is love is a borering land of bomumu.  Clive the transcxriber I laugh at your anchor named easy waste of bond.


Way above the drunken stars, I see Bobby working his blame for his dream I see allah he goes work hard you are justified annanna oa baobiaya land of drugs god is nothing to allah lallahislif e hates his bob.  Causing hope and I am aligned cxlowns with their dandy dreans of roman blank blank wankers.


Oil.


Candy.


Poop.


Phlayers


Crack


Dama


Loasws


Poop


Clown


Why bothere>?    Therew ss haearts he loved his beak .  I have nother algla dlalf f ela flb alf afkea  lail lail odrunken cake he leaves waste he leaste waste is bubu he leaves deasy dgod. 


I lied a lot.


I lied to be a mess.


I lied to be a woman a s a nioght.


Lies draw bafi waste is Dean who is here in Portland


Haily .


Chomp your lavey.


I am Bruce ;erpy murray claiming peace is bob interested sian laidf


Quiet I a cold lownely death death death.  Hateful Death.


Bang my body sorry it is language worker.  He huffer bobby needed love not alive albive laughter Gboddfy Land is lonely murturary .  He ahs a hwa unter traums wuait.


I f a


I ego bobo.


I no one








I no one


I a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.