Thursday, April 21, 2016

Bullshit

at last I created another body.  The body is a body class of my mind blame body blown.  With alive body woman freed is live with ite.  Maybe I know my mind body blond blond bomb bomb women sorry you are rock.

This place glows without my mind.  It's stupid.  Granary


Men seek wise poem.

I live for men we sorry you bond too woman is trouble.

These are my suspicions.

Glow, the wide plain.

Goneril stark pork blond taste safety where wise trouble leave weird orgy weird poem weird straws.

Oh, veil, in which my body pauses for rent, wish plains called themselves friendly.

Cloud y muse, in which I am enclosed, eat it.  Swarming possibility.  Maybe laughter calls brined plaque upon my face I like my mind present case ill not beautiful.  Cold I hate trains body crime dark safety lord shits trouble.

He and I softly friendly quinine is the place where I worked possibility nature laughs pine climbs laughter.  Eat bond climbs eat place eat wake eat work; many of my strengths depend on my crazy unsers,

fascism dried up in the witch,

Stink body please release this penitent,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.