Saturday, April 30, 2016

L'état c'est moi

a gigantic another another work

work'

okay

I distribute a sore

I distribute hole

The angst angry bomb.

booboo women say why laughter why suffer ego i like bombs coldly stop here

land bonds ways of race is not dong climbing God sorry it so open it's so happy.

Heifer plans woman with a log ono cold strong girl grain race sorry i love you.

We're sorry I loved hayseed work laughter ebola is a whore gold sorry yes I

Crash sorry work is a bone without old pammy lonely where my mind works

Lonely wear bonds say okay oh well that was work to listen work work is


Anger clone men to hate crones which I am,

Candy I changed home where am I?  Woman I see it is a way open to its own

birds

Clambering alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.