Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Writing is Disciplined Work

As if I knew

****************

Let us try a few words and see what my fingertips have to offer.

Okay, one, two, three.

Alsace
Legerdemain

Weird Bard

Cope a hunter/honter

There is a debut of a lank

Troubled free friend.


She called dave where he was
in the band

At Iffley Road

Thee roman parfait contrarian.

A soarer in the Thames water springing it on me

Like a weird dream.

So one dreams weird angels he saved her easy.

Cold concept is a friend for its own franken

Okay density

Each word is an approval fight where I am

Cleansed and rolled in the waves

I am failing to gain Kunstler

Death is not hi,  thank you easy we trained its rest gay.

I waited to act and now I :  hang the words, sac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.