Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I've got a Mac and

I can't even open a photo I saved in Facebook.

It is the woman laughing at this concept called work.


R
right.

Randy

Reason

Rome

Rusty

Rank

Race

Rome

Rank

Race

Rascal

Clone death is another language.


Silly Wake Up

I deal with this work called teaching.

The double bill shows drug twerk

twerk
"twerk"

"twerk"

I can't even write out g w e r k

This is a nonsense word which however retains some association with work at least for me.

Okay.  Communication:  What's it beautiful, a girl

I need what I love over

Srandy

Slam

Sore

S o r e k

Sam

Oh,  (go back)

Dining with  freedom.

Who bothers this crane?

Possibly Jamie Goddess please Jamie worked my drink cloud trouble is better than death,  Scary sharing with the best.  I don't understand,  Of course you can share with me,

Drama cloud frayed of bobby,

Bobby is a multiply configured entity

Bobby Kennedy
"Bob"

Bob hair.

Bob genitals

Bobby my mother's dental assistant.

We hardly knew ye,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.