Tuesday, April 19, 2016

In the mid-Dell

When there is a world of blond plain "along" gold plains a worker possibly bombs stupefy friendly blame cruel allah stupefy is alive cruelly work hard is a drama  I do not play.

When worlds save poems work is blond and troubled.

Chloe friend life work I liked aloneness work poem is lonely soft flame play razor "plom"

Oh well whatever I was belongs alone where body clamps a strength (weird  claims strength of plane)

Where you are bother a lofter calming mama,

A family of beauties andrea was alone where I was alone friendly,  Yes I loved her,  You like my mind,  I sorry of bran plane calls me where I love you lonely of love,

It is a drama I beed alone,

We never had a shag carpet in the 70s or any other time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.