Friday, October 26, 2012

A mound of shite, glazed.

remnants of racism

Land of shopping

Res judicata

Dragging life into this city.

After knowledge

Hindsight.

Laughter at my lantern:  I proceeded like Diogenes, not seeing the beauty in me.

There is good that I raided.  There is good that made crack gross.

I talk a lot about what is free.  I say that when being hopeful is strong (when it is strong in you -- a person) that it is strong because of the people who have strength.

I give love short shrift -- I don't trust my own love.  I don't believe that when people claim they have a lover that it is me they are talking about.

Laugh here.

Lesbians who are trans are teaching this laughter.

I remember that it is all life.  Death is life.  Life is life.  There is no nothing.

Limp of plague I do read.

My mother and those who have made me separate (not necessarily my mother or with their knowledge, inclination or approval; i.e., those whom I have used to separate myself) are strong.  I give myself the complicit approval of dreams.

Life is flowing away from me, I believe.

Toward me flows a lot of love.

Maybe you will understand.

I continue.

The knowledge that I had of myself was that I had prior standing (before the members of MGN) EVEN though I was a closed fleece.

This was because I had been where the life of my friends was life.  I thus (apparently) never did think that the rules applied to me.

This was both fortunate and very very unfortunate.  The friends I had were beautiful.  The friends I made were beautiful.  I have lost all of them by keeping two separate categories.

One is:  "I dream therefore I live"

Two is:  "Goddess stayed with her mick."

Slamslamslamslam.

Those are doors in my mind shutting down in stark horror.

This feeling that no one understood me was a way of disguising and excusing a lack of reasonableness.

I rest because I have said what was so frustrating:  I knew freedom of behavior, but not of belief.

You may now be necessary.  I shall be lock.

Chelsea, you are what began the art.  Should I live, I bequeath you dream -- chastity.

Now I am recessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.