Saturday, October 13, 2012

Know thyself

Slavery is a topic that I have obsessed with for years without being able to arrive at a firm understanding of my own feelings about it.

It is cruel to take property in another human being, but cruelties abound. 

Slavery is like a continual rape of the sense of one's own humanity.

From what I know.

I was trying to say that no one is good enough to be the only truth.

Or bad enough.

I resent making love as if I were my own tribe.

Never make justice the dream that is mean.

Give people love because you want to.

Listening without making strengths for others is not okay.

I answered this life with trees.

Okay -- if you who give your attention to what I write want to know what it is to make rain, you must make your life crazy (try to make yourself motherly).

She who knew what I wanted was ready to give me every try.  I felt that was shit. (!!!)  I thought I was the only one with love.  I thought no one made laughter without my own lines.  These were:  Money, God and cruelty.

Literature is peaceful when you give it peace.

Today I will make someone strong.

I believe She is a lancer.  I have thought this was strength.  It is raven as rose.

I ask Her, may I live?

She will know hope.

I know this means that I am loving.  Eggs with life begin with feelings.  I was a nest.  I am a homosexual creek.  This means I was working to be a narc so I would be reasonable.

You are what you are.  Maybe I can tell you that it is good for me to love without cruelty.

How will I be free?  By knowing braces.  That is, flames.

Now there can be love in my dream of yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.