Saturday, October 20, 2012

Results

B
C\ R
U


Crab tells me many rose:
Goddess is l
e
mom

Tray of narcissism:
Key to my own.


Love your peace with trees.

I love my body:  its brazen gravy crackin' piss.

I love my woven plait of roses:
Tell me

Why are you in this crack of loud men?

Death was here with me:
I spoke in the language of pain.

His knowledge of me was interesting:
You are beautiful.

I love the grief that I was needing.

This was my life:
Penguins with mustard (and onions?)

Craft seeks love with dreams that give safety:
They are also the need for mustard.

(Mustard)
(Master)

Crash into my sexuality with your big shaft.

I will know your honesty as dreams.

I will know your pain as matter's tree.

Your laughter will give me a belief in loss.





Moose.

Creep.

All together now.

Lass gave her needs a lot of  aggravation,



My Nest:

You with your life in your smile
I with my trace in my aisle.

Come up, you.





Tension

That which needs slack
Is that which holds back.





Organism

Cats with tails
Rest on sails;

Combs with teeth
Make the wreath.



Potatoes and Flour

Grading the Crime
Loses the Time

I remember when
Base was open.



Latter day romney

Make his binder
Flick his minder.

Oh Goddess,

With these words I raise
Your sacred praise;

With these words I seek
To let go of a peak.

I resemble a wish
That grabbed a niche.

Your Mental Door

No Fear, No Sore

2 comments:

  1. This post reminds me of times when I wanted to write something which expressed to others the anger that made me alive with stupidity. These lines are toward a poem of sanity. This is your life, if you do not believe me, just ask the teachers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suffered because I loved it.

    Sorry about the crack about teachers.

    Teach.

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead: Comment.