Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Metastasis

Hello,

Alone.

Mecklenburg.

Land is free (now).

Okay.

You with your beasts; me with my places.

I ordered you to God (he knows his base is act)

Crack was not yes to order.

I resemble the love I have made.

You are men with reasons.  All people are men if only because men are truthful.

Delusional anger is toward my own memory.

Lady.

I am not a lady.

Goddess:  Below is As Above.

Supernumerary alterations are feelings of peace.  I remember that you and I have thought of what had hope.  Such were open and free.

I can write if I only let go of my poesy.

Dread the remembrance of crack.  I do not like it.  I do not need it. 

These words do not capture the pain that was known to me as:  I crawled for my rug.  I cried for my leaf.

Leaves, branches, roots, stems, bark, canopy, woods, forests, copses, and then a meadow filled with
grasses of various appearance.

You know when you are a pasta:  You eat rice.

This means that everyone is what they hope for.

That is my logic.

Activism

Meth of ground rice;
Element of past.

Flow is marsha's pain.

I remember that Sylvia thought:
(Illusion is mark.)

Delaying my freedom is not
Helping to listen for failure.

This tone towards my own life does not become my sparkling character.

I have an "uncomfortable lightness of being."

Write:  Write:  Write:

Gift from my mother:
I hear her saying,
"You are first ... embers have home."

Dat was not a lot of beauty.

Kind words for a sour mama.

I remember you (myself) are the mama I am referring to.

You, I, We, They, Me, That, This, His, Her:

Sex with hoses are naturally painful.

Woman laugh;
Laugh My Ass Off:  Clouds war flask is full.

Illness.

I thought that I knew what you did.
I thought that I knew what I was.

I thought that there was laughter
In cream.

Lesbian dream is to make left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.