Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Love me

When I departed the civilized world, I became enamored of the ease of being accepted simply because of my skin color.

I didn't care because I thought I was nice.

Now I live to start what I was making in my mind -- a way that is love.

Nothing.  I hated my friends.  I thought I was life to a lot of people because I understood art.

Now I know that many people need to have their own lives.  I can not begrudge that.  I need mine too.

I'm good because I remember what is happiness.  There is what is good.  And that's a priestess who cares.

I cannot depend on her any longer.

Thank you, I loved the ones with being; I cared to hope.

I did not fake all the pain and suffering.

I like life.  I like home.  I like what is strong.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.