Saturday, October 20, 2012

America the malevolent

Language gives itself a prize
Tolerant of fear, but not of flies.

Woman death is nothing for
A partner's life making lore.

I seize the day with all my might:
Words I slay but not my sight.

Illness crowds its pain with flame:
I listen for my triple shame.

Marbled flags raise the wind
Methods of change protect the sinned.



Change what darkness treats you with.
This is me with no yeast, no kith.



Masked tree grabs its pain
Around life:

I reach for a poem that
Creates a world

Where knowledge of
My flaws

Makes a way flowers.





I was dirty to my mother's dreams
 
Love is not a person

God is not a fake

Cruelty feels like home

Then I must throw my pain away!

Pain is the truth of my friends ending their friendship
because I paid them to.













Laggard makes a weird blend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.