Saturday, September 7, 2013

A source of endless fascination

The part of life that made loss nothing but family -- family nothing but loss? -- is the part of life that made me a capitalist -- moments of right that are not pain but cast in suffering as naked as a cancer.

That "moment" was atrocity -- a moment of energy which was hopeful in its ranting of men being stars of laughter.

I used to be very good at laughing, especially at myself.  I smiled and laughed a good deal, to an extent that it caught the negative attention of both bullies and teachers.

No one knew that I partly had to be good to myself because I was a passionate and loving drinker of life.

No one with their own money would ever believe that it is easy to keep yourself beautiful when there is no pain in taking from others the necessity of both peace and happiness.

Keep living.
Sartre -- the source.  The Words.  The phrase :  singularizing universal, universalizing singularity (man being).

Peace is what I feel when I make love to people without their money.  No one is part of kindness who is also cold in their machination.

Easy to be poetic, not so easy to write love.

Assignation.
Acid.
Graphic.
Moments.

Ancient Orrery.,

Estrogen was my passion. 

Now I'm a possible martian.

A
lchemy -- a worthy subject for a worthy counterculturist.

I even believe that.

Kabbalah

777

Wow.  I'm a bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.