Friday, September 20, 2013

I think war id a large cook.

I have given up poetry for people.

Perhaps not a good idea for me or people.  Maybe a good idea for poems.
Tuesday
I don't remember.
Wednesday
?

Thursday ...

Friday.  Today.

I am trying to be really free with my life.  This means I haven't done the dieshes.

I am really a fool.  Dieshes is dishes.k  I did not know that I was Princess Diana.

My great great grandmother's name was Diana Bradford.

I am poor.

Okay.  This way of making something call out for me that which is druea.  Guard for the money equals rascals.

Last is not the same as boss.  I cannot make you love me.  I cannot make you free.  I hope you will begin to say to yourself that you will make your life  laugh.

Cackle is a way to be free.

Be cautious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.