Friday, September 20, 2013

Evelyn

No.

I said it.

Au
Ag
Cu

Lots of money thanks the money that paid me.
I asked for money because of the rudeness of my anger.

No one was there when I thought, "this is a way to anger a rank I know as bop."

I can only say that no one reads that past.

I dissolve into a lake.
I mortar the road.

I love the world, life, messes.

Okay, there was something "what" I created that no one felt.

This was ax to Kelly.  I loved her.  I loved Chelsea.  I loved Rusty.

And Shaida.

Maybe you will understand that no one really felt this moment.

I made my home into my thoughts.  Now I have to ask, "where is the rationality?"

Elsewhere:  A reading of that past.


Tensions that I felt:  Money, Love, Pain, Rudeness, Machetes, Anger, Wonder.

This need to be part of another is a fear of bombs.  These bombs consist of family.  This is the family that I wanted.  My mother was loving.  My father was loving.  I cared about my ranch.  My brother is my partner in a mastery of , not fear but laces.  Patience. I thought of love as a loss.  I think of myself as a sack of power.  In this sack there is something else much more wholesome:  a sanka -- someone like my grandmother.  I feel alive.  22 year s since her death is the 22nd (day after tomorrow).  I thought of her because of this need to ask, why is there life?  She was hopeful.  I hope maybe you can understand the need to be nice to myself as this person writing.  I am worried that I will never know what entrance is for my life.  My grandmother was born March 3, 1903 in Tumwater Washington.

Remember.  She knew my life was pain.

Okay, I am a funk

I liked Sartre because I knew that his softness was the only way to be orgasmic.
I liked Woody Allen, too.

I am a book for my castles.  I build them with the reason that love is made to be masquerade.

Lent.
This is a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.