Wednesday, September 25, 2013

La Biblioteche (sp)

Oberon

la
ma
ra
sa
Ca


or

Anger cracks wisdom.  ugly randy is a passionate answer for a cackle with a nose.

This is the time for my patience to listen for laughter.  I have no sanka.  i have no morgan.  i call for omen.  I call for a sanka.

Dear grandma,

i have heeded the lives and presences, words, emotions and thoughts of scores if not hundreds.  There is  nothing but a cacophony under which i breathe my own crust.

Ellen is a really happy person.  i am her rogue.  i do what is safe.  She is home.  I say this is reasonable to live and to be retail.

Laugh for nothing.  laugh for all.

I cannot tell myself why there is a right to carry my passion.  This call to be money is my angery cruel affirmatioin.

Detective Worm is really a famous nest of money.  I guess I have the reasonable death of a ronda.

Guilt is where many after thoughtzs feel cruel.  I know that I have been a mess.  I know you are many lovers.  Allow to me for materialism the mess that is of masa.  Empire of certainty ingrown with many answers details itself in order to call for a lares -- household God -- to anger laughter with mafia.

Cull itself it will.

Anger is a rate of lapels.





a posteriori

yes a lapel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.