Friday, September 6, 2013

Language Possibilities

No one will say there is a man.
No one will make god into a law.

Necessary pain does not make god.

I remember failing to say language is
Packed.





Nobody remembers the failure of banding
Golden rascals.

I cave with a rare thought which orders itself
within its own past:

Mayhap will passes itself time and again
For my own love of ... western lies.





Latterly I cast myself into a loud passion:
Death pays itself for another answer.

I remember for myself the calling of my own make --
When you made rolling the leftist calling part of a flag

I lay down and parted myself with a dick
Nationally hopeful.




Since the day I forgot panties

I wear the same thing as I wore
Except now I don't need that part of facts.

Elevation to a road of my loss

Elevated rent
Made me rant fish.




Hold me

A gay rain fastens my law with right patience.
I love gases of the place with the cantering martyr.

Poem of Nothing

Etch my costs into a law.
Fail my men with golden rope.

Delete law and be strong.
Answer money with its own rascal.

Momentarily I read no one is here.
I safely ride because I part of a loss.

Sound begins with rational slack.

Pour on the mental love:
You will find no one but your cancer.





Iota

Effigy reads masks that are rough;
I destine my reason to its glowing material --

Bland entirety.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.