Friday, September 6, 2013

So You Don't Want Me?

Andrea, Positively, Girlfriend with the Laundry made a moment. 

No one is going to be worried if I have my own life.

I think that you who do not believe I am good enough to say I love you are low.

This is my way of making money.

I hope you will make yourself some beauty.  Then I will know that I have been strong enough to feel free (strong and beautiful).
]
Why not understand what is boring?  Why not begin to be alive?

No one would ever say I knew them if they didn't think I was nasty.

I bought this many creeps with the positivity of my entrance.

Life lends a lie if it is part of vassaline.

HOw may I contribute?

Asskissing is a form of making crooks into patients.

NNo one did what I wanted -- you may scoff -- castles of clouds, no shit pain, loss.

I mutter because I am momentarily loosed.

Oba, believe.

Drain my coldness into a famous rock.
Illness brings trust in nothingness.  Or was that vice versa?

momentarily crooked, positively momentary.

I feel roast drunk and melodious.

SEek the happiness you wish for in your goodness, strength and answer your pain with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.