Thursday, January 2, 2014

I had no idea dying was so Boring.

Family gives me trees with a patient love.
I am laughing because I didn't work this life.

Oh, this girl got me.

I thought it was nice to like a life that was strong.

It is my life I understand.  It is my creativity I
love.

Oh, I am poor and a whore.

Estrogen and baloney are loose as a moose grieving
feces.

I do not give my friends changes; I am rather worse than
Drugs.

Oh, I'm bored because I am stupid with a hope that masculinity
Is a way to understand thought, not a way to kill.

This way of believing in my thoughts is also rude and loving
With rites and with peace.

Oh, this is another feeling that dreams are worldly, that
God is nothing so I am hopeful.

Oh, to be a good person who seeks love from her friends instead of
From acting stupid.

I am a world if I care about live.  I am a drug addict If I am flowering
This client with a answer.

Hope and Nothingness derive pain and stink from a shark.

Reading a moment of messiness, of art, of floweriness is nothing and I am
Orgasmic of a mossy orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.