Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Gevalt

As sham
Work

Senses shucks

Worth a
Life?



Level the martyrs
Not the people

I rave cause I rave

Coldly



Men darkness as a thinker of work
I am bored with art

Coldness seeks peace as a way to like
Straw.





I part myself race is nothing when there is
Land.

Better:  "laughter."

Goal is to work my life for life not drugs.

Acting alike with you is not my stopping look of hustle



Loife writes men as charged ape.





Delectable cruelty for another author




I was nothing making patient blindness caving in dreams

You must loosen your laughter call it style of marketing.

I know whaqt you want because I am drunk.

Leftism just wants a lover.  No one gives love to Stark Fake People

Sacked for a hope.



Clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.