Saturday, December 25, 2010

Land of Paranoia

Giuly

A Day for slow kind feelings.

Many feelings.

Abracadabra

Since death is cruel, I fly ...

Fruitfulness or money

See what you have made; there is truth but no home.

See what you have done with love: It's there and you need to love life and give someone very tiny gifts.

The only gift there is is life.

Make your life the way you have hope.

I try to add but I end up doing what the Goddess needs: feelings make changes.

I have said and I know love is giving life for another.

I want you to know that when I make you feel strange it's from being without hope.

I created strength that was poor so I could live without being treated like straw.

Maybe I'm supposed to know all the time what is happening. I can't share home because it's very far.

Let yourself understand that maybe no one tries suffering in order to be smarter or happier. It's a fool that makes love as darkness is sorry.

I am trying to know how life is home.



You can be the woman you are. You can be the lover you are. You can be the teacher you are.



I want you to know that when I am part of love, that I will be home.

Will is the way I love the Goddess. She is loving and good. I need to know love.

I have not known what beauty and life are. I only wanted to succeed as distant.

Maybe you will live without being foolish. I love to make good: it's nothing without happiness.

Hope, live, love, be.

May the gifts you know are for you make happiness every day's portion,

Thank you for reading this really weird rambling writing. I am a little tired and there's no good thing but accepting kindness for its own worth.

Enjoy a quiet and restful day.

Yours,

me

Thank you for many loving days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go Ahead: Comment.